you see this?
it’s called a razor
if you’re a girl, USE IT
your hairy legs and armpits aren’t cute okay
you’re not helping out for woman’s rights or anything
YOU’RE JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOK NASTY
Women have been socialized to believe that they must remove hair for a number of reasons, primarily the following:
- hair is historically and Biblically associated with power; we as a patriarchal culture are obsessed with keeping hair on men (facial hair, Hair Club for Men, hair plugs, whatever) and keeping it off women. You say hair on women is nasty; why is it only hair on women? Women and men have the same pubic hair. We all grow it out of our follicles for the same reason. Why is it only gross on women?
- women’s bodies have been considered the property of men since the dawn of time, and therefore we have been held to a standard of beauty and attractiveness that is not determined by us but is instead determined by something called the male gaze, which is erases all sexualities and genders other than cisgender heterosexual men and assumes that women are performing for it.
- childlike women are considered less “threatening” and more “feminine” because they are naive, quiet, and rely on ~*adult men*~ to take care of them.
- there is a fallacy about pubic hair that it is dirty. It is not dirty. In fact, it’s there to keep your genitals cleaner. Pubic hair and armpit hair are also there to spread your pheromones around and make it easier for you to attract a mate.
- all mammals have hair. We’re mammals.
- No one else’s body is your business. Ever. You want to shave? Go ahead! That’s totally your prerogative and if you’re more comfortable shaving, feel free. But given that pubic hair isn’t innately dirty, there’s no reason for anyone to remove it if they don’t want to.
You’re not sending out some edgy, hardcore message here. You’re just reinforcing what our culture wants you to reinforce. Before you pick up that razor again, think about why you want to shave. Is it just because our culture told you to? Why’d they tell you to? What’s the point?
Do what makes you comfortable and what makes you happy, and let others do the same.
If this is what the encounters look like I’m going to shit myself whenever I run into a legendary by accident likehOPYjeSUS FRiCK.
Haha, ooh, so will I!
what if all your fingers just turned into tongues… like what would you even do
dude people with vaginas would have the best time getting off
“People with vaginas”
You’ll shit bricks when you see this,
…and then this,
So I was bored and built the Steins;Gate Future Gadget Lab (Okabes apartment) in Tekkit (singleplayer, creative). Quite happy with how it turned out :3
(please note that I did this mostly from memory with only a couple of pictures to detirmine colour and/or positions of things)
if i ever see any of you in public, the code is “i like your shoelaces”
that way we know we’re from tumblr without revealing anything
i’m just going to say this to strangers until i find a tumblr person
GUYS THIS IS HAPPENING OMG
reblogging again because my sister and I are def going to do this.
SPREAD THE WORD SO THAT WE ALL KNOW THE CODE!
I’m waiting for somebody to say this to me now omg
Ooh yeah, for sure!
the guy speaking had his laptop hooked up to a projector, so at the beginning when he was looking for the powerpoint he made we saw his document library and all the shit inside it. during the q&a some guy spoke up and was like “when you were going through your files on your laptop i saw a video called ‘hlife3’, i don’t wanna be that guy but can you tell us what that is”
and hes like “oh damn, you aren’t supposed to see that”
“come on tell us”
so he plays the video
and its a fucking rickroll
i got rickrolled by valve in person
im gonna hang myself
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH OMG xD
I AM DYING HERE. DYING I TELL YE.
The plaque reads:
Tribute to Gaston
An extravagantly generous gift
to the humble people of my village
from Me, Gaston
I am laughing so hard right now omg
So one of our lecturers started his presentation by telling us that he is Gordon Freeman…